Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Ski Trip

So we got home from our ski trip over a month ago and I haven't looked at the pictures on my camera once since then.  I loaded them onto my computer a couple days ago at the request of my mom who wanted one of them. I had forgotten how funny they are!! It was a fun surprise!! I had to share some of them!  Some of the family went night skiing a couple nights so we bundled up the boys and took them up to the mountain to play and slide one night.  We thought Jaxson and Monte would like to slide down the hill but Monte was more interested in finding Granmolly and Daddy and making "roads" with his tractor in the snow.  Jaxson and Kit, however, LOVED sliding!


Sara stayed at the top and helped them start and Wyatt and I caught and helped them or carried them back to the top!


Ahhh I mean how great are these two snow bunnies?!?! 

Seriously, Jaxson loved it so much!! 

These snowsuits are the best! All warm and toasty!  
 

Kit was a pretty big fan too!  He figured out how to turn over to his stomach and slide on his tummy.  




Sliding to Daddy! 



I cannot stop laughing at this picture!! Kit peeking out,and  Jaxson with his crooked hat!

Ahhhh still laughing!! Jaxson staring me down! 

Monte finally found his Granmolly!



Family Photo!! Still so funny!



So even though the ski trip wasn't our best, hard to have lots of fun skiing without any snow.  This evening was sure fun! 

No comments: