He was so sweet! He was very interested in seeing her fingers, and nose, and studying her all over! He was especially fascinated with her toes! He kept wanting to uncover them to make sure they were still there.
"See her toes??"
While I was holding her, Monte told me, "I nee Baby Adeline in Nonte's lap." (I need Baby Adeline in Monte's lap) so we let him "hold her." This seriously makes me excited for when we have another one sometime down the road.
Sara came through delivery in fine form and looked GREAT!! It was great to finally get to see them and hear the birth story. She was born at 11:57PM so we didn't go see her until the next day.
Jaxson had been eating lunch with his Granny and Papa when we got there and came back for a little while. Poor guy was so wired and excited! He was excited to see Monte and Kit and got excited about his "sisure" too!
We attempted a cousins picture with comical results! They were all so cute and all smiled and all looked but never all at the same time! haha they were sweet though!!
The new family of four!
Adeline is so beautiful! I mean I know I'm slightly biased as her aunt but seriously, she's so beautiful! She's quite a bit darker than Jaxson was and honestly she doesn't look anything like he did when he was born. Newborns change so quickly so I guess we'll just have to wait and see who she really turns out looking like.
He loved when she would grab his finger!
I mean seriously, how cute is this?! Baby Adeline, you have one adoring older cousin! I kinda have a feeling that you might also have one pesky irritating cousin too in Mr. Kit! Haha Time will tell!
As soon as Sara laid her down like this Monte was glued to her side!
Once we left, I let the boys go explore the bridge. You could tell that Kit was thrilled to escape the room of confinement even though he had been really well behaved while we were there. They just ran and giggled and looked at the cars and people!
It's so funny because I remember playing on that exact same bridge when Penny and Jonathan were born and I think a cousin or two! 20 plus years ago! Wow!
Such a pretty girl! Ready to go home!

Flowers and pretty everywhere! So weird! Just tonight while we were over at Sara's to take her supper, Mom was holding Adeline and said, "You're such a sweet boy!" haha we all laughed and Sara and Wyatt said that they have several times caught themselves saying "he" instead of "she"!

Can't wait to be a part of all these little munchkins growing up!
They really were all being so sweet!! Kit was so proud of himself every time he touched her. They did figure out that they could rock her and while they all had sweet intentions we decided that we should probably rescue her! It will be interesting to see how their relationships play out as they get older.
Jaxson got home from an errand with Daddy and immediately wanted to hold his sister!
Monte and Jax, interested in the baby, Kit...let me at that hat!!
"No really, I want your hat!!" haha silly boys!
Monte was super excited about wanting to hold her again!! He also loved when she would open her eyes. "Baby Adeline waking uuup!!"
Welcome to the family Adeline Ellie! We're excited to get to know our first niece!





















No comments:
Post a Comment