I watched Jaxson last week so that Sara could get in an extra day of work before baby girl gets here. While the boys are definitely playing together more, not just beside each other, there was a lot more of the "That toy hasn't been touched in 30 minutes but now that he has it, I HAVE to have it NOW" haha Just learning how to be a person right?!

First time I have gotten him to say my name. Sara told me he's really taken a jump verbally lately so she wasn't surprised that he could say it so clearly now.
Jax was the first one up from nap time so we got a little hang out time in.
When Uncle Guns got home we went and "helped" him give the yearling bulls hay. They all love the truck and bulls so it was kinda nuts and fun!
Nothing like a lap full of boys!
We stopped and loaded hay first. Gunnar and Monte went to get the skid steer but Jaxson and Kit did not want to be left behind!
They all wanted to ride in the skid steer! Monte definitely was not a fan of Jax and Kit in his "I normally get Daddy alone" space. So it was good for him! It was rather entertaining watching all three of them "work!"
Riding with Un Guns
"BUUUUS!!"
He works hard and looks fine!
Gunnar took Monte to "help" get the string off the hay! He was so proud of himself when he was up there!
The little boys and I got into the back of the truck to watch the show! Those bulls were hungry!
Sweet cousins




















No comments:
Post a Comment