Monday, April 10, 2017

Meant to be Meadows

Gunnar, Kit, and I went to Austin this weekend for our friend Ben's wedding!  Ben and Gunnar were roommates in college and also worked together on a ranch near College Station.  It was fun and fancy!  These people are the kind of friends that years can pass and yet when we get together it feels like no time has passed and we just pick up right where we left off!  

 Gunnar, John, Ben, and Hudson.  The original four roommates! 

Some things never change!

Gunnar was in the wedding and had wedding party duties Saturday so Kit and I went shopping!  He was such a trooper! We had to wear our Aggie onsie since we were in Austin! ;)

I bought this dress and the curse/blessing of growing up with sisters is that I can't make an outfit decision without their input!  So I snapped this picture to send to them and later noticed Kit's face!  hehe Priceless! 

I think shopping wore Kit out and he fell asleep on the way to the wedding and slept through the first half! 

Gunnar had to stand up with him to keep him quiet but he really did awesome throughout the wedding!  Aren't they handsome!

The wedding was at this gorgeous old church in downtown Austin!  Don't you wish they still built buildings with this much attention to detail today?!

The reception was at the Driskill Hotel in downtown Austin!  It was built in 1886 and was so beautiful!!  Kit did so great!  Honestly he stole the show!  I could have been wearing pajamas and no one would have noticed!  I had bought him this ridiculous outfit earlier that was SOOO handsome!  Ahh gotta love a baby in a bow tie! Spitting has become his new favorite trick!








hehe

 Some guys with Hunt for Heart were there so it was fun to see them!  Gunnar, Toby, Ben, and Joe. 

The Four Originals

Love these guys!!

It was soo fun to see old friends!  I wore Kit and he took a great nap before waking up and hanging out!  I realized that I didn't get one picture of Rachael, Hudson's wife, it was great getting to catch up with her too!  We found out that they're pregnant with a girl so that was exciting news!  She played with Kit a lot!  There was a bit of a mix up with the seating. They forgot to put Gunnar a seat at the table.  haha 

We stayed with our old friends Amy and Matt. Also didn't get a picture... They are also pregnant so Kit was very very popular!  He slept SOO late the next morning! haha poor boy was worn out! 


We left Monte with my parents so it was nice to get updates like this to know he was having a great time!  

It's so fun seeing Jax and Monte becoming friends!

No comments: