Monte stayed with my parents last weekend while Gunnar and I went to a wedding in Austin. Penny did his two year photo shoot while he was there and they're soo good. Seriously what do people do without a photographer in the family?! I love this classic Americana look! Also, I think Bass Pro Shops could use these for their new ad campaign, right?!

One of my favorites!
Every time he goes to Penny's he has a bucket in her back yard that is his favorite toy!
LOVE this one too!
I was excited that they used this bulldozer or forklift (not sure what this thing is!). Monte LOVES tractors right now (he calls this a tractor) so I love that these capture this phase! Mom and Dad have a couple at their house (this is one of them) and he always gets excited about them when we visit!




















No comments:
Post a Comment