I forgot to write a post about Jax's first birthday! How is it possible that he is already ONE? We just hung out in their back yard. We ate, hung out, laughed at the boys, and enjoyed the cool weather!

Monte LOVES their piano!
Jaxson was hilarious and LOVED playing with his cake more than eating it!
Monte was very interested in the eating part however!
He was being so silly and goofy with his cake! It was great!
Monte has some stainless steel sippy cups and Jax loves them and always wanted to take them away from him. So he got sooo excited when he got some of his own. Funny thing is that I ordered them before I knew how much he loved them so it was a happy coincidence!
The boys are starting to really be able to play and interact with each other! While mostly fun it also mean they are starting to get "sharing" or the not wanting to part too! They'll learn!





















No comments:
Post a Comment