Our little Kit Lawson is 6 months old today, ok Wednesday, but I started this blog on Wednesday! He is such a good baby, (funny as we speak he's having a hard time putting himself back to sleep) and we are so in love with him! He is the calm to Monte's storm!

Weight - not sure
Size - wearing 6 month clothes. Haven't pulled out the 6-9 months yet but I may need to soon he's starting to out grow all his pajamas.
Size 3 diapers
- Always rubs his eyes and scrunches his nose when he's sleepy!
- On a great napping schedule now! I just lay him down and he puts himself right to sleep! The things you learn to do better the second time around!
- Rocking, rocking, rocking! Here is how he started a few weeks ago! We called it planking or pushups!
- Gunnar usually brings him to our bed before he leaves in the mornings for work and he loves that Kit always snuggles into his shoulder while he carries him.
- Took a bottle for the first time, thanks to Aunt Sara's tricks yesterday! I got my first kid-less afternoon in 6 months!

-Loves to use his tongue! It's like he's chewing on it trying to figure out what it is!
- Spits all the time now! Several times I'll go to get him and his face has been covered with spit! It seems he is proud of his new trick.
- Has started this fake laugh thing. It's been hard to capture but here is a decent example.
-Usually sleeps on his tummy but is starting to fall asleep in other positions more often.

- "Talks/yells/cackles" so much now!
- Loves being outside, either in the frog or on a blanket.
- Still has the best "deer in the head lights" look!! Also he's chews/sucks on his lower lip like this a lot too.
- Went on his first road trip with just Mama and Daddy and did amazing!
- Best just woke up faces!
- It starting to get really silly sometimes!
- No longer needs his sleeps sacks.
- Like I said, best just woke up faces!
- There's been several times that I've thought he might be saying "mamamamama" but I'm not totally convinced. He does seem to make a noise like that often when he gets hungry or tired though.
- Yes I took a picture before rescuing him!
- Finally fits in his Aggie outfit from Uncle Reb!
- Nurses once or twice a night.
- Not interested in sitting, he can do it he just doesn't know he can do it. It seems like he may be on course to crawl before he sits!
- Has really taken a leap in wanting to study and figure out toys/random items instead of just hit them!
- Loves Monte! He watches him play and tries relocate him as Monte flies by!
- Loves walks in the stroller!
- FINALLY sorta likes or at least tolerates the carrier! Saved me at the wedding last weekend! Apparently Daddy has the magic touch!
- Wants to crawl so bad! Has the leg part figured out, just can't figure out that he has to move his arms too! He's faced planted a couple times trying to crawl with his legs only!



















No comments:
Post a Comment