Friday, March 17, 2017

Ski Trip Part 4 - Babies on the Mountain

Sara and I took the boys up to the mountain the last afternoon.  I actually took mine earlier in the stroller and and even though it was just a block I haven't been that out of breath and hurting in a long time!  Seriously felt like I just sprinted a mile!  Sooo when we took all the boys we hopped on the shuttle!  Easier and much more fun! Everyone skied in and we all hung out for a little while!  Monte and Jax loved the snow.  Monte looks mad in the pictures but really he loved it.  There was just so much to take in and see and investigate he was really studious and intrigued. 

It was so bright Jax had a hard time looking around!
















Monte was really interested in the poles and skis, and not so much with the picture taking!

Kit woke up in the wrap pretty much right when we got to the mountain.  Fortunately it was not very cold and he was well layered so I just kept his hands out of the wind and he was great!  A little confused with all the activity though haha




Needless to say Jax LOVED sliding!!








Monte was tickled on the shuttle!  It was pretty cute!




Kit's face is just really the best!!  HAHA



These are from when I took Monte and Kit alone.  Monte was so intrigued with the lifts, skiers, and snow.  So many people commented on how cute his hat was and his bomber jacket from Aunt Penny is pretty awesome too!






























I love this picture and am so sad it was blurry!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing! I love to read your comments and your photos! Love you ALL!