I get to watch Jax for Sara sometimes so yesterday we had a fun cousin afternoon! Jax loves Kit! He always wants to grab his ears and eyes. Kit likes watching Jax too. He even rolled from his back to his tummy, something he rarely does, to keep Jax in his sights.

I failed to get Jax down for his nap, Kit and the electricity going out were against me! But after "resting" a little he was in a great mood the rest of the afternoon so I guess it was ok. He and Monte had a great time reading and playing in our tent while Kit napped!
They were both pushing on the fabric at each other and were so confused and fascinated. Giggling the whole time!
Fun and busy!
While Kit and Monte napped, Jax and I had some snapchat fun!
After Gunnar got home he took Monte outside thinking he would want to come right back in! It was 25-30 mph winds with gusts up to 40 plus! Instead he loved it and we all ended up outside!
We thought the boys wouldn't like it but they had so much fun!!
Even Kit loved it, wind and all!!
As you can tell, the vehicle was a popular item!
So fun having three boys so close together!










No comments:
Post a Comment