We went out to what we like to call TG Sunday to refill feeders after church. Monte had the best time and Kit had a mostly good time.
I ran around and played peek a boo through the windows which is Kit's favorite thing in life right now!
Being silly....and a little creepy...
I think Gunnar is counting down the days until the boys are big enough to help with some of the heavy lifting!
What's down there Kit?
Both boys were fascinated by the corn spinners! They sure help us remember to enjoy the little things in life and get a refreshing new perspective sometimes!
I wish we had videoed sooner. When we first let Monte spin it, he was giggling SO HARD. It was so funny and infectious! I was letting him do it at first and he just couldn't handle it when the corn would hit my face or arms. He was laughing so hard he couldn't breath! I of course added a little dramatic flare to make it even more funny to him. He also thought it was funny when the corn would get caught in the folds of my shirt and he'd have to get it off of me. Oh man, that boy!
We also set up a ground blind at the new feeder they put up. Monte learned a thing or two about watching where you're walking so you don't walk through cactus! Good thing we had him in boots or he would have ended up with quite a few thorns in his legs! Good lesson learned.....until next time anyway...
In the "new tent" as Monte kept calling it!
Kit was kinda done by this point but did think picking grass and throwing it was super funny! He also thought it was funny when I would put some on his head and he'd shake it off.
"See more deers?" The question that Monte asked about 5,000 times! Hehe He really does have a great eye when it comes to seeing deer, airplanes, animals, and all kinds of stuff. I wasn't sure he was seeing all of them while we were driving around so I'd ask him "Where is the deer" and he always pointed to the correct place so we knew he was actually seeing them. We hung out in the cabin for a while and Gunnar would sneak to the porch to see if anything worth shooting came to the cabin feeder. He took Monte out with him a couple times and he took it all so seriously, being quiet, whispering, looking at the deer, counting how many there were! So cute!
We hadn't seen Sid and Ann in like a month due to life, them being out of town, and being super sick for like 10 days....we stayed away! So when they told us to stop by on a whim on our way back home we went for it! Monte immediately got Grandad upstairs with the toys as usual and Kit finally warmed up to Annie after getting some food in his tummy! I think she must have helped him climb up and down their stairs at least 30 times! Got her a good leg workout anyway!






No comments:
Post a Comment