Anyway my little ten month old is a growing healthy boy!!
- 6 teeth (we're working on #7)
- Wears 12 month clothing, and a few 18 month pieces.
- Eats three real food meals a day. In the last week he has just suddenly MAJORLY increased his food intake! Like I'm kinda scrambling to keep up and have enough "Monte food" in the house. I'm guessing he's going through a growth spurt or something.
- Chews on everything
- First gondola ride
- First time on a ski mountain
- Likes any veggie we throw at him, favorites right now are raw broccoli and green peppers!
- Tried snap peas today and LOVED them!
- Tried deer meet for the first time and loved it!
- His hair is slowly getting thicker!
- Likes to point a lot
- Turns the pages when we read
- Still a great napper!
- LOVES going with Daddy to feed the horses, or check waters and cows! Pretty much just loves Daddy in general!
- LOVES the steering wheel! Will seriously jump out of your arms to try and get at it!
- Would push his push toy up and down the living room for we don't know how long! Often when Gunnar gets home late and doesn't have much time to spend with Monte before he goes to bed, we try to make sure that he at least gets a few minutes of our undivided attention to play. Gunnar will sit on the hearth and I sit in a recliner and Monte will walk back and forth between us until we make him stop to go to bed. He even knows how to hang on while we turn it around for him. He also likes to play IN it!
- Loves to open and close doors and drawers! and open and close! and open and close!
- Enjoys being outside (and maybe has gotten a mouth or two full of dirt before I caught him)
- Stands alone
- Has taken his first steps and can walk but is much too busy to mess with that nonsense most of time! Crawling is so much faster and that boy has things to do!
Here's a couple videos of the day he took his first steps
- Has learned to put himself to bed. (not always on his tummy but we're working on it ;)
- Loves baths
- Has the best laugh/giggle ever!
- Is ticklish!
- Plays well alone
- Still has yet to say a first word
- Loves his push toy!
-Loves to play with a wet rag! He always wants the dish rag so I wet a clean one and give it to him and he carries it all over the house and sucks on it and smacks stuff with it and puts in onto of things then pulls it off.
- Has started to dance sometimes
- Stayed with Uncle Reb alone for the first time!
- We think he gets how he handles being tired from his Daddy. Usually gets grumpy when he's tired but every once in a while gets goofy silly!
Case in point...
- Likes smacking things, he thinks it's hilarious!
- First rodeo
- Lays his head down sometimes on the floor or on an object. He does it so quickly I haven't been able to snatch a good picture but it's really funny and we don't know what he thinks he's doing. This is the best I've gotten.
I still feel so grateful that I get to be this little boy's mom! He really is so great! He has enriched our lives beyond what I could imagine and I am so honored that for now, Monte is my little mission field!












No comments:
Post a Comment