Thursday, March 3, 2016

Eagle Scout

We attended my brother's Court of Honor last Friday.  It is the ceremony preformed when a scout becomes an Eagle Scout.  I had never been to a Court of Honor so it was very interesting and honoring.  Jonathan was the only scout at this time becoming an Eagle so he had the spot light on him the whole time!

Troop 116's newest Eagle!


Monte held out great even though the ceremony was way past his bedtime!

He loves his Uncle J!

He also loves pulling hair! Oops! ;)

With our Eagle Scout!

Reb was taking pictures for me some of the time and later when I was looking through them I discovered this gem ;)

Our family with Troop 116's newest Eagle!

Jonathan with three of his four scout masters!  These men have truly chosen to pour their lives into young men, teaching them to become better men, citizens, workers, and friends!

They said that only 1 in every 300 scout becomes an Eagle Scout so it truly is a big deal and a high honor!!  Way to go Jonathan!

No comments: