Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Normal

After 6 trips in 6 weeks after moving, I realized that if I went out of town one more time I would go crazy!!  So we've been enjoying some days in a row at home! What a concept! It was duly needed!

Needed some time to get back on a good eating routine!  Monte pretty much loves any veggie!  I gave him raw green peppers today! Loved them!

Needed some time to be funny and silly! 

Needed some time to play with our favorite toy!

He hasn't quite mastered how to get out of it yet! hehe

Saggin' 


Needed some time to get back to a good nap routine! Boot and all!  Honestly this is the one we probably needed the least! He's gotten pretty good and napping whenever and wherever he is!

Needed some time to catch up on laundry (is that even possible with kids?!) and unpacking! 

A midday bath was in order!


Needed time to be outside and enjoy the sunshine! and of course have our first taste of mud! I'm working on pulling weeds in our front yard to prepare for spring and grass and am planning a garden that I'm very excited about!
Yay for normal days!!

No comments: