Monday, August 6, 2018

A Little Lake Adventure

Both boys were up over and over last night so I kinda slept straight through my alarm and missed my workout.  So after a much needed chiropractor adjustment and Gunnar off to help a guy build a deck, I threw the boys into the truck and headed off to the KOA for a walk!  I have to admit, it was harder than I was expecting!  That heats throws a workout up a notch!


When we got to a little spot that goes down to the water I let the boys get out, wade, and play in the water for a while.  They're so little that creating adventure for them is still pretty easy!

The bubbles from the waves hitting the rocks were a big hit!



They threw approximately 18,236 rocks into the lake! 


I'd say they were fans!  Monte decided that we need to take Daddy back sometime and bring their floaties too!  He was excited about the prospect of swimming next time! 


Being close to the airport we saw several airplanes going in to land and they were low enough that Monte could see their wheels.  I guess he had never seen them with their wheels out and was surprised and excited about it! They also get to see several boats!  We don't spend much time around water so that was a big hit! 


I got a little workout in, the boys got a fun stroller ride plus a little adventure...win win for all!!

No comments: