- Wearing 9-12 month clothes
- 6 teeth, 2 more on the way. He popped through two more top teeth a couple weeks ago and is hopefully *fingers crossed* JUST about to pop through two more on the bottom. Poor guy is hurting!
- Playing with is food has also continued to be great fun!
- Has discovered a love for his push toy, both pushing it and playing IN it!
- For a while, before he figured out how to push it from all directions, he would get SOO mad when he would run into something and couldn't push it any farther.
- The end of the hallway continues to be his happy place!
- Has developed so much personality lately! So funny and as we are finding out has quite a temper as well! Goes from 0 to angry in half a second flat!
- Loves Trooper and the dogs! I'm not sure how long they'll like him, he's a grabber!
- LOVES water! Baths, puddles, hose, pool, and drinks!
- Loves being outside!
- Is standing on his own and has taken his first steps! My baby is growing so fast!
- He takes a step or two, then just LUNGES forward! Although he is getting better at a controlled fall.
- Unlike his brother who was a born charmer, Kit can be so stone faced! He doesn't smile unless he wants to no matter what you do.
- Loves the bathroom *queue eye roll* I turned my back for like 3 seconds and he had done this! The whole roll! The minute he hears to bathroom door open, which is often these days with Monte potty training, he beelines for the bathroom! He also likes opening the cabinet doors and banging the bathtub too.
- Has an official first word besides "mama" which he said at like 4 months old, which still blows my mind. Anyway, first word is "uh oh" and I tried and tried to get it on video but every time I pulled out my phone he wouldn't say it clearly anymore. This was the best one I caught.
- I'm also going to say that he said "I Love You" too! This counts right?!
- Holds his hand WAY above his head a lot! Not just when he's standing but a lot of the time!
- Likes eating dirt, rocks, grass, and anything else he can get his hands on outside! Good for the immune system right?!
- Went swimming the other day and loves playing peek a boo with Mama! He thinks I'm hilarious!
- After only one crash that I saw, he can successfully crawl down the steps from the house to the porch and from the porch to the sidewalk!
- Walking to Daddy!
Lately he only nurses to sleep at night maybe 30% of the time. But he often gets completely relaxed and calm. He lays there with one arm above his head, completely relaxed and content with his eyes getting heavier and heavier. I sometimes lightly run my finger over his face, and up his arms and legs, lightly tickling him. He smiles a sleepy smile and his eyes close slowly. I am really cherishing our little evening bedtimes together. I know soon he will be a little boy and will want to read books with Monte and Daddy at bedtime so I am really trying to soak in my time with him.




















No comments:
Post a Comment