With the boys changing almost daily around here, I wanted to chronicle some of my favorite things about each one of them before they change again!
Every time Monte sneezes he tells himself, "blesh you" and I've just noticed that he's started telling himself "welcome" (you're welcome) after he tells someone "thank you" too.
Whenever Monte says "no ma'am" he pronounces it "no ma mam"
Kit's laugh, or laughs I should say. He has the best laughs! Deep old man chuckles, staccato quick ones, almost a scream laugh, an uncontrolled giggle when Monte gets him going.
Kit's love for baths! Seriously! He has a hard time handling the last hour of life before bedtime but you can turn that bath on and wherever he is in the house, he'll stop crying/fussy and beeline it for the bathroom!
The joy Monte experiences when he gets cheerios for going potty! Seriously, my hope is that we all get to experience that type of joy at least once in our lifetime!
Kit holds his arms way above his head to balance!
Kit's LOVE for broth! He acts like a baby bird wanting food every time you bring the straw to his mouth!
The way Monte says "uhhh?" after asking questions.
My bedtime snuggles with Kit. I wrote about this on Kit's 10 month post but I'll include it here too. It doesn't happen every night but often Kit will stop nursing and just lay there on my lap completely still and relaxed with one arm up over his head. I'll lightly tickle his face and legs and he'll slowly flash a sleepy grin as his eyes get heavier and heavier.
The way Monte and Kit laugh at each other! Monte can make Kit laugh harder than anyone else. (we'll work on the no spitting food out at the table thing later)
- The way Kit sleeps with his arms tucked up under his body and his little butt stuck up in the air.
No comments:
Post a Comment