I spent $1.88 on a couple bags of balloons and we blew them up the night before Monte's birthday and filled his room with them for when he woke up. My friend Ashley does this with her kids so I stole it because I thought it was a great idea and boy was it!!

He didn't leave his room for AN HOUR after he woke up! He LOVED it!! So fun! In the age of pinterest and the internet, it's funny how much effort it takes sometimes to stay simple! We will definitely be turning this into a tradition!
I'm so bummed this picture is blurry! It shows how excited he was!
This was RIGHT when he woke up! He's still a little confused and wobbly haha
Monte was napping when company arrived so when he woke up my mom went to go get him and he didn;'t want to leave his room again because of the balloons!




No comments:
Post a Comment