Finally getting around to posting Kit's 6 month photo shoot! You see when your photographer is your sister she can just come spend the night at your house and be there for the early morning light! Perk! It was pretty chilly so we only got a few outside with Kit happy.

Penny told me this is called "dirty photography" or journalistic style photography. I didn't even know she took these and kinda love them. Sorta the beauty of messy real life...
We did blocks with Monte so I want to do blocks with all our kids at their 6 month shoot. Plus it's the last time they get to just be a little baby playing with toys on the floor.
Chub alert!
He does this all the time so I'm glad she caught it!
I mean seriously, look at that gut! hahaha
Naked brothers! I love that they already make each other laugh (and cry but we'll just focus on the good here)
Love this one!
"Nose"
My sweet Kit boy!
So here's a comparison of Monte and Kit, each on their 6 month shoot.
So much fat!! hehe

















No comments:
Post a Comment