- Wearing 3-6 months clothes...sorta haha most 3 month stuff is too small and most 6 month stuff too big!
- Found his hands and loves chewing on them
- Found his feet although I'm not sure he actually knows they're his!
- LOVES LOVES being naked! If he's crying or fussy, he always gets happy when you start undressing him to change his diaper!
- "Talks" all the time
- Still only tolerates tummy time, but is really strong!
- Recognizes and loves Monte
- Rolls to from tummy to back all the time!
- Rotates himself around on his back
- Starting to grab and reach for toys or items and loves his play mat!
- Usually only nurses once or twice a night
- Has a napping pattern but not really a schedule
- Naps on his tummy for his first morning nap although sometimes he rolls to other positions
- Does the cutest little half crooked grin
- Loves to stand up
- Has tried and seems to enjoy the frog
- Is SOOO drooly, I thought I maybe felt a tooth but I think I might have just been making stuff up
- Loves the bumbo
- Usually takes at least one swing nap a day
- Still refusing to take a bottle but we're not giving up
- Only tolerates the wrap or carrier! So weird to me because he loves being swaddled!
- Takes all of Monte's loving so graciously! Monte is very zealous in his affection for his brother! Although sometimes Kit flashes this look seeming to say, "MAMA! Monte keeps trying to HOLD me!" HA!
- Been to his first two rodeos! He liked the flashing lights!
- Has a pretty consistent bedtime, 8:00 but sometimes he just can't quite make it!
- Is a generally content and happy boy!
- Likes to be held and cuddled.
We love our boy!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment