Monday, January 30, 2017

The Day They Both Wore Stripes

So we're still wearing our Christmas pjs around here, and by "we" I mean the boys... don't think Gunnar or I even own Christmas pjs...

Well I happened to put Kit in stripes the day Monte also happened to still have on his stripes and it turned out to be the thing that made me happy all day!  We had the toys all put up for a while so when Monte pulled them out it was like Christmas all over again anyway!  Kit loves to watch Monte so win-win for me!

Like I said in my last post, I love that Monte loves Kit so much but man can it be exhausting!  "Gentle!" "Monte, don't hit him." "Easy Monte" "No Monte, Kit doesn't want that on his face." and on and on!  Monte's intentions are very sweet, he just doesn't understand that Kit doesn't want a book smashed into his face!


"Here Kit, read this!"

Kit and I having some alone time while brother was napping!  He was curious at first then just decided to eat it! 

A few moments of reprieve while they both napped!  Something about Kit falling asleep on his back on his own is just so sweet and endearing!

Monte often brings his toys or books over to Kit and plays near him.  I'm not sure Kit quite gets it yet but I can see Monte being very helpful in the future helping to keep Kit busy and entertained!

He loves hugging him like this!

"Hey Brother!" Oh and that calculator in Monte's hand is his current obsession!  He takes it everywhere and always has to have it!  In the highchair, going to bed, outside! He calls it "on" because I kept asking if he wanted me to turn it on I think. 

Kit loves watching Monte too! Morning bed snuggles are the best! And so are little raccoon pjs!

No comments: