Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Kit Lawson - 3 years old
Favorite Color - Red (pronounced reaaaad in a hick accent)
Favorite Food - Oatmeal (pronounced "antmeal")
Favorite toy - Diggers
What do you like about Monte? - "oh his diggers. What I like about Monte is his diggers....yeah"
What do you like about Steele? "um him crying. You feeding him."
What do you like about Daddy? "him eating his oatmeal...um him playing his football and I like him fixin' his lights too."
What do you like about Mama? I like you playing with us. And I like you working too and washing dishes.
Always puts his underwear on backwards and when asked if he wants them the right way says emphatically, "But I like them like them this way!"
Responds with "oh sure." often when asked to do something.
Wakes up with a crazy mohawk everyday! Probably going to be the story of his life thanks to his double cowlicks.
LOVES swimming and has NO fear, which both makes me proud and nervous! He loved jumping in and going under without his floatie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment