So I started this post about 6 weeks ago....But I do want to remember this night so I'm going to post it anyway.
The boys had both had late naps for some reason so I decided that we would let them stay up late and have our first Family Christmas movie night! I had gotten their new Christmas pajamas that day too so that made it an even better day because as every parent knows kids in Christmas pajamas is the best ever!
I love this one! Kit definitely adores his older brother!
We folded out the couch bed which made the night for the boys! We could have not even watched a movie and they would have still be delighted!

Frosty the Snowman, the old 1969 classic, for the win!! I think this was our first official family movie night with the boys!
Monte was focused the whole time! And never let go of Gunnar's hand!
There are so many opportunities out in the world that could be considered more exciting or fun or worth my time and yet this evening there was no other place I'd rather be than snuggled down with my little family, watching Frosty, Christmas lights twinkling!



No comments:
Post a Comment