So Kit turned two over three months ago...The day we bought our house and moved... so I'm a little late... Penny and JA came out and did his two year shoot while babysitting for us! Win win!! Plus we got to capture some of the magic of our new property in the Fall!

While the top one here is adorable the bottom one captures who Kit is better. He's just kinda a seriously dude.
I love these two because one, the pockets, and two, that slight little head tilt grin that is so classically Kit. Right around this time and even until now he LOVES pockets and walks around like this often!
This sweet smile is Kit in a nut shell! I love it!
I love these because ever since Kit was old enough to crawl he has loved rocks! Especially throwing them but even just carrying them around.



















No comments:
Post a Comment