- I ran in an 80's 5k with some friends! It was fun!

- Thanksgiving happened... our kids got sick...
- Sighted in our new deer rifle...
- I promptly got to put it to the test.... Drilled him! Fill that freezer! I was OUT of ground meat!
- Watched the Aggies win their final game in the SEVENTH overtime! (while taking care of sick kids who were having trouble sleeping)
- Been taking advantage of our new place and these cool evenings.
- Got dressed up, dropped the kids off, went to a fancy Christmas party, ate, danced, talked to fun people, didn't think to take a picture til we were in the Whataburger parking lot afterwards!

- Been enjoying cousins!
- Had a few movie "nap" times on Mom and Dad's bed!
- Gunnar got a deer. Caught and sold goats. Cut up meat. (Picture props go to Monte) Gunnar and I have a great system! We both shoot them. He guts, skins, and quarters them. I cut them up, package and freeze them. (We both do the processing, I just usually do most of it. I hate packaging, he hates cutting it up. I like cutting it up, he likes packaging. Works out well!)
- For the first time in our marriage, we put Christmas lights up!
- Monte got to pick out some lights and choose where to put them.
- Have made walking to get the mail in the late afternoon a regular thing. Really seems to help the evening until Daddy gets home from work go well.
- Had a special treat Chik Fil A breakfast!
- Been trying to enjoy this Christmas season!
- While the dining room has been in the "gets worse before it gets better" phase of unpacking, we've enjoyed having a lot of picnics in the living room!
- Decorated our gate....
- Just trying to soak up this season with the boys. They are both at such fun ages right now and even though they take so much work, they are oh so worth it!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment