Gunnar was out at Tom Green yesterday and the day before helping his Dad and brother fix some fence. We decided to bring the boys out and make a fun afternoon out of it!
The boys figured out how to climb up onto the top bunk. Great fun ensued!
We drove around hoping to find the goats to no avail but we did get an oil field lesson watching a pulling unit in action. Monte asked Grandad about 298,002,982 questions give or take 1,000! Oh that boy! We retreated to the tank to get out of the heat! I love summer!
The water felt great and refreshing as long as you didn't touch the bottom!
I mean how cute is this kid?! He had a few hunger induced meltdowns but had a great time overall!
Kit decided that he needed a taste of his toes on the way back to the cabin. Gunnar and I could not stop laughing!
I don't know what he was doing!
We grilled hamburgers and hot dogs back at the cabin.
I love watching his curious nature!
Studs right there, I tell ya!
First time the ball got up there it was accidental....
The next 14 times were "accidents" too! ;)
It was such a fun filled, relaxing family day out in the country!



















No comments:
Post a Comment