Daddy was stretching his back out on the floor and got ambushed by blanket toting and almost walking munchkins!
All snuggled up on the "new couch" with his blanket, aka, Mama's clean sheet!

Monte always refers to himself in third person these days. "Nonte do it," "Nonte running," "Nonte have pear?" Instead of asking, May I have the markers?, he says, "Nonte have marters?" He also asks, "help you" instead of "help me" and I love it and never want him to stop!
In the the last couple weeks, Kit has discovered that he is absolutely hilarious! He cracks himself up so much! It's so funny! Yesterday he burped and laughed at himself!
Kit gives high fives and attempted to make a noise with his finger in his mouth. I don't know what you call it but my brother does it to the boys all the time and they think it's so funny. You use your finger to pop your inner cheek kinda and it makes a funny popping noise. Well Kit goes around doing it but then just makes a hum noise with his mouth.

No comments:
Post a Comment