Friday was Sid's birthday and Gunnar happened to be off of work so we had Sid and Ann out to our house for a fun lunch and afternoon. Monte colored Sid a birthday card and used stickers to decorate.
For "grandad" I would tell Monte what letter to find and then show him where to place it on the paper. Did pretty good for a 2 year old! For the rest he wanted "Mama do it" so I would tell him what letter to find and after he found it, I put it on the page for him. He also traced Gunnar's hand. He always wants to make sure to "close it" after he traces a hand.

Gunnar and Monte were on another part of the ranch when Sid and Ann got to our house so they got to spend quite a while with Kit alone. I'm not sure that has ever happened and they seemed to really enjoy just getting to watch Kit. He is just really getting SO much personality! He's recently discovered that he is just absolutely hilarious and cracks himself up all the time!
Happy Birthday Grandad!


No comments:
Post a Comment