Kit Lawson Sullenger
Born October 12, 2016, 12:35 p.m. at 38 weeks 3 days
7 pounds 14 ounces
19 inches long
All snuggled up!
Nursing like a champ!! I sent this picture to Sara earlier and she said "Oh he's already getting fatter!" He latched right away and nursed for about 7 minutes and then nursed 30 minutes a little later!
Meeting Monte and my parents.
Our little family!
"Oh the real world is so bright!"
Naps with Daddy are the best!
Monte asked to hold him on his second visit to the hospital!
"Whatcha looking at?!"
Meeting his great grandparents for the first time.
Meeting Uncle Reb for the first time!
My little snuggle bunny! First Aggie Game Day!
First nap on his tummy! He hates awake tummy time but naps well on his stomach!
8 pounds 9 ounces - 12 days old
Going home! Monte wore the same outfit when he went home from the hospital. It was a Christmas gift from my dad.
Home Sweet Home
He has been sleeping well. He usually does a 4-5 hour stretch then 3ish hours after that.
He sleeps in his bed until around 5 or 6 when I pull him into our bed for the rest of the night/morning. Co-sleeping is just not for us but I sure do love those baby snuggles!!

Gets the hiccups so often. Seriously several times a day! I hate the hiccups so I feel bad for him but he doesn't honestly seem to mind.
Morning faces!
First time taking a pacifier. I think he would do well with a pacifier he just keeps gagging when I try to get him to take one. I think I may need to get smaller ones.
Sneak peak at newborns with Aunt Penny!! I am so excited about them! I think they are going to turn out great!
Three weeks old today!!
First stroller ride to go let out the chickens!
I trapped them both so I could wash dishes!
He is an awesome baby!! Sleeps well, eats well, and is content with life most of the time. He has cried hard maybe a whole three times in his three weeks of life! We sure love him!! He seems to simply belong with us! Monte loves him so much and I am looking forward to them growing up to be good friends! I am so blessed to get to be his mom, their mom!
"Kit" was originally a nickname for "Christopher," which mean "Christ bearer" or "one who carries Christ." When we found that out we loved his name even more. To bestow our son with a legacy of carrying Christ with him wherever he sets his feet!
We love you Kit Lawson! Welcome to the family!






















1 comment:
Yes, I love the reference to Christ. Cristie's name with Jo means Christian Increasing. We had planned to call her Kit, but it never stuck. Papa did call her Kitten when she was a baby, but he started calling her Cissie when she was older.
Post a Comment