Monday, October 17, 2016

Last Pregnancy Post

Last pregnancy post before I post a BABY post!

So I didn't take a 38 week pic because I "still had lots of time"....Haha So this is the last belly picture I have.  Went into labor that night.  Monte wasn't feeling good so we were snuggling.  We basically have the same size bellies! 
 
 
Gender - Boy #2!!!

Name -We HAVE ONE!!! YAY!

Weight Gain - 40 pounds! 132 to 172 just like last time!  Smaller baby but same weight gain.  I guess it was because I didn't lose weight the first trimester this time so I didn't have to catch back up first.

Cravings - none to speak of...ok maybe one, a bad one, sprite... I've been resisting....some...



Two days before I had him.  They were off by half an inch and about a pound!
Movement -  Still hiccuping a lot!  He moved the most between 7-9 ish at night, maybe 8-10 or 7-10.  Late evening.  Usually by the time I was laying down to go to bed he was pretty still. 

Symptoms - Can't move without grunting - Calf cramps increasing - some minor swelling - am getting more emotional more easily - seriously get soooo hot! - About a week before he was born his head engaged and wow!  Lots of discomfort, nerve pain, and weird stomach ache in my lower abdomen.  To the point when Gunnar was out of town, I texted Kelly at like 10 pm to make sure everything was normal.  I really didn't know how I was going to make it til 40 weeks like that and figured I'd go early just not that early!
 
Last real pregnancy picture with Kit and Monte.   Just a little bit bigger the first time around!
Left - Kit at 37 weeks Right - Monte at 40 weeks 3 days.  


 I just really love these for some reason.  I should hold his hand up to my phone and see how close it actually is!

When I went into labor I was kinda in disbelief that it was actually real.  All evening I kept thinking "Man I feel like I'm on my period"......"Oh wait! That's how labor feels!!"  I finally timed some contractions to make sure!


We sure are happy he is here!  And I must admit, it's so nice to not be pregnant anymore!  Having a itty bitty snugly healthy baby is SO much better!

No comments: