Saturday, November 5, 2016

BTHO Bama....Or Not...

Reb came home to meet Kit the weekend A&M played Alabama. We all knew 'Bama would win, ok I knew, I think the rest of them had some hope A&M would pull it out...no such luck... Anyway back to the really important things in life...babies!!

Class of 2039!

Monte is such a ham when people are around, or even just with us!  He sure is cute though! 

During halftime we went and enjoyed some sunshine and football tossing!  We always say that our huge yard would be great for playing football or catch etc and we were right!  


Monte got in on the fun by "running" everywhere!  And by "running," I mean walking really fast and leaning forward.  ;)

Uncle Reb 


Making Annie run with him!  We sure miss having Uncle around! 

We love having such a great place to live to enjoy the outdoors! 

Uncle finally got to meet Kit.  

Hanging out with the guys! 

After the game, Gunnar got the guys to help him out with a couple things that required lifting, something I can't help him with currently.  Monte was right in the middle of everything! 


We all decided to ride along to go feed the calves! Even Kit! 

Apparently Reb misses manual labor while at college and had to get a good dose in while he was here.  


Wonder why people love West Texas? This! This is why!

 We are discovering the difficulty in taking a good family picture the larger you family grows...Also, is it just me or do I look really tired?! haha


No comments: