Sunday, September 27, 2015

Kitty and Water

We got a baby kitty from Sara the other day and her and Monte spent a lot of time today bonding.  I had fun just sitting and watching!!  Monte is at the perfect age to really get that the kitty is something besides a toy!



He's decided he wants to share his toys with her.  



 She has already learned that he can be pretty grabby and has taken to hiding on top of the toy basket for safety!



I needed to paint something outside today so I set him out in the yard on a blanket for 10 or 15 min.  When I brought him back inside I was hot and thirsty so I figured he probably was too.  I had just fed him so I thought I'd try to give him a little water in his bottle for the first time thinking he would like a drink.  Needless to say he was NOT a fan!! This is the second time I tried so I could film his response!! I couldn't stop laughing. 


I love being this little boy's mama!

No comments: