- Weighs: 19 lbs. 8 oz.
- Wearing size 6-12 months depending on the outfit (baby clothes make no sense really) he's way outgrown some 6 months stuff and others are still big on him.
- Been to his first high school football games! Hated the first two. "Hated" is probably an exaggeration but he did not like all the sudden loud noises.
The last one though, he fell asleep on Granddad almost as soon as we got there, slept the whole first half, then was super happy the whole second half and never got bothered by all the cheering...so go figure.
Go Uncle!!
- Went to the Brady Goat Fest and visited the Diamond K for the first time.
- Met most of my cousins. Lilah kept calling him "Baby Gunnar" and liked to pet his head.
- Is sitting up officially. Still takes a header every once in a while but they almost seem on purpose now.
- Does not like being on his back or stomach anymore, wants to be sitting up so he can see!
- Has the best "just woke up" faces!
- Recognizes his grandparents and aunts and uncles now (or seems to anyway)
- "Talks" all the time now. So sweet!! It really seems like he's trying so hard to have a conversation with you.
- Still so slobbery! I've thought he was teething multiple times, even saw white bumps on his bottom gums for a while but still no teeth.
- Loves his "frog" (the thing he's sitting in) and enjoys throwing the magnets onto the floor! Whatever keeps him happy and busy :)
- Nursing like a champ still! I've let him "chew" on my apple core and banana a couple times but that's the extent of any real food he's had.
- Loves being upside down!
-
Loves being outside. Sister takes her job as entertainer very seriously!
- Loves his aunts!
So lately when my siblings need to come hang out at my house in between things, they end up babysitting while I run to HEB. They don't seem to mind too much! - Seems to already like to be read to. He tries to grab and touch the pictures. He was fussy the other day and got quiet and happy when I sat down and read him a book. I bought a couple of those hard page books at HEB the other day that have all the classic nursery rhymes and he really likes those. I guess the pages are bright and colorful. Seems too young to me to really "get it" but I figure I can never start too young to develop a good reader :)
- Likes playing with his toy basket as much as his toys!
- I finally set up his crib after finishing painting his room (blog post coming soon)
He seems to be a fan!
- Loves to play with his toes and send Daddy "Good Morning" videos! (no judging on all my mommy noises)
- Has been taking a lot of walk/runs lately. (my jogging stroller has a flat but he doesn't seem to mind the regular stroller too much)
- Sleep: Let's just say it's a work in progress. Some nights are great and others are, much less than great.. Generally a great napper though! Usually takes a 2-3 hour morning nap and a 45 min. - 1 1/2 hour afternoon nap and sometimes a short evening nap
- He loves his daddy!
- Likes his pacifier again (went through a month of hating it, I really don't care either way if he takes it or not but as for now it is often helpful) He likes to take it out and try to put it back in. He knows it goes in his mouth but can't always figure out how to get it there correctly.
- Can throw a pretty good fit!
- Is pretty much the cutest kid around!
I love watching his mind develop! He studies his toys or whatever he can grab. You can just see the wheels turning as he tries to figure things out. He really likes small things, like the strings and tags on different toys.
















No comments:
Post a Comment