Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Cheesy, Wacky, Planning PARTY!

So this post about a month late but I still think it deserves posting.  Last time Gunnar and I went home, I was in dire need of some major girl time!  I'm always around guys here in College Station, which I love don't get me wrong, but even great guys who are super supportive and happy for you just aren't that interested in what color the table cloths are going to be or how what kind of bridesmaids dresses I want.  So my very intuitive sister planned a little surprise planning party at her house.  Gunnar and I had gone to Reb's football game so he took me over to Sara's afterwards and I walked up to this on the door and started tearing up!  

It was a cheesy, wedding aisle in wal-mart inspired party complete with a plastic febreeze smelling boutonniere, light up tiara, party hats, 90's country music, and junk food!! 


It was exactly what the doctor ordered and I felt so blessed to have such great sisters and mom!


Only two months away....give or take a couple days....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

This is so special!!

And glad you are blogging, by the way!

The Simple Life of Karl and Crystal said...

I absolutely love it! Almost there!!