So Tuesday we closed the gym, HALLELUJAH!!, and I spent a nice cozy morning by my fire watching cars slip and slide outside my huge window! Later, though I got a little bored and decided that the roads were ok enough to drive to Mertzon. Dad said it should be alright. Well after a few rough spots and a little sliding I made it out to Mertzon and enjoyed a fun filled family day as ASU and Wyatt's job were both closed as well.
I'm a big fan of contrast so snow in a cactus makes for a pretty sweet picture in my book!

So this my my ideas and not Sara's but she sure did seem happy with it! haha

The newly engaged, and COLD, couple

It was so weird that you could play in the snow and it didnt melt and make you wet and colder! I mean I thought this was Texas?!?!




Penny made me come outside and take a few pictures of the huge icicles they found but I only lasted about 30 seconds because my hands got so cold I couldn't feel the camera buttons!
No comments:
Post a Comment