He also had his first base ball game yesterday and they lost 10-8 but from what I saw (I only got to see the last inning and a half) they played well. You could tell they were all a little nervous since it was their first game. Jonathan plays first base and also pitches some. Here's a couple pics of his going for a grounder and pitching:
Saturday, March 28, 2009
shooting and baseball...
So I'm really loving having older younger siblings...if ya get what I mean! Its really fun being able to go to their games, or competitions, or whatever and cheer them on and get to be the supportive one. I was always the one that had the meets and games growing up and everyone came to watch me so its fun to be able to go watch other people now. I must admit that when it first started I was horrible at it. I would get SOO into whatever it was we were watching. It was kinda a hard and fun transition from being the participant to the spectator. I just wanted to be out there, involved! haha Anyway all my sibling have become involved in the 4H shooting out in Mertzon over the last several months. A while ago they all made the county team. Next week end is District and this weekend they all had practice competitions to prepare. Jonathan won 3rd place several weeks ago in the county competition and yesterday he won first place, beating the kid who had beat him last time by about 30 points. (I'm told that's a lot I don't really understand the whole point system yet haha) Mom said he was trying to act all macho like he didn't really care but you could tell he was really excited about it and was proud! haha boys *rolls eyes* Here's a pic of him with his first place ribbon:

He also had his first base ball game yesterday and they lost 10-8 but from what I saw (I only got to see the last inning and a half) they played well. You could tell they were all a little nervous since it was their first game. Jonathan plays first base and also pitches some. Here's a couple pics of his going for a grounder and pitching:

He also had his first base ball game yesterday and they lost 10-8 but from what I saw (I only got to see the last inning and a half) they played well. You could tell they were all a little nervous since it was their first game. Jonathan plays first base and also pitches some. Here's a couple pics of his going for a grounder and pitching:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm going to have to try and make some of those games. I still miss not constantly being on some sort of field or another watching my children play.
Post a Comment