Kelli, I was unaware that you were in technical editing. Did you know I'm one of those technical writing nerds? I'm even in the Society. I know. Also, I was unaware that you had a blog. I stalked you through Mary's blog. Looks like you had fun on the ski trip, I'm kind of jealous.
4 comments:
Love it...if you're not falling you're not trying is what I always say.
Can't promise I'll have time to read much but wanted to make a connection. Love your photography! Keep up the good work!
Kelli, I was unaware that you were in technical editing. Did you know I'm one of those technical writing nerds? I'm even in the Society. I know. Also, I was unaware that you had a blog. I stalked you through Mary's blog. Looks like you had fun on the ski trip, I'm kind of jealous.
Molls
Would have loved to have been with you!
Post a Comment