...I'm a horrible blogger!!
OK not really I have a good excuse! I work 32-40 hours a week and am in the hardest semester of school I've ever taken. This last week was a killer. All my profs must have looked at the semester while they were planning all the
syllabuses and thought "I'll work it so that the midterm/major technical writing assignments/photography assignment falls right before spring break." But Praise the Lord! He really gave me grace to handle it all very
efficiently. I can honestly say that I never dealt with anxiety or was stressed out about getting everything I needed to done! Anyway just wanted to tell everyone that that crazy week is now over and I am now in COLORADO on a MOUNTAIN and have spent all day and will spend the next two days SKIING!!!! Life is good!
How anyone can stand on top of a mountain and see the great scenery and unending mountain range and not believe there is a God is beyond me! Anyway its been great so far and I promise a full update and blog soon!
And now its time to go to bed before I fall over...haha
3 comments:
haha oh man I wish I was with you guys!! have fun:)
Glad you had a great time. My! What a spiffy orange cap you have on! Wonder who made that?! ;-)
Penny did a great job filming your sking "skills"! Hope you took lots of pictures you can share with us.
You are so right about anyone looking out at our great landscapes and still not feeling inside that there is a Great Creator of it all. To me, it is such a reassuring feeling to know that God has a purpose for every grain of sand to every massive boulder and from every tiny snow flake to every ocean wave. He has a purpose for every tiny baby to every full grown person in their nineties. And all we have to do is ask Him to show us that purpose in our own lives.
Love ya much!
Gran
I forgot to mention: I didn't realize how much you and Penny look alike until I saw this picture. I believe it is the smiles! :-)
Post a Comment