Saturday, December 7, 2019

Newborn Session

Steele's newborn session!  I love them!  Penny captured such great family moments, showcased our new nursery, showed off Steele's ultrasound watercolor painting, and preserved Steele's newborn squishiness forever. 

The big brown bear, Edgar, was mine when I was a baby.  He has paint on him from when my sister Sara broke her arm when she was three and Dad ran through the house with paint on his shoes.  The little white praying bear is Steele's gift from Monte and Kit.  Sid and Ann took them to Family Dollar in Mertzon to pick out a gift for Steele.  They think that Steele loves him and always want to make him pray. 








Our friend Abbey painted this watercolor from Steele's actual ultrasound pictures.  We love it! 













I love this one because Kit really does love kissing Steele.  Probably a good 30 times a day at first.














Thanks Aunt Penny!

No comments: