Life just delights him so much! His joy is infectious!
His memory amazes me! One day at Tom Green, down at a feeder, Ann tried to show Monte how to take a step while throwing a rock. Several weeks later the boys and I walked back down to the feeder and as soon as we got there, Monte picked up a rock and started trying to step while throwing it!
He is so sweet and thoughtful already. I'm not sure where he got this idea from but somehow he thinks that giving people leaves is like giving flowers, a great gesture! So he periodically goes and cuts leaves and brings them to me. He gave Sara leaves the other day too at our house. After the rain last week all the onion flowers popped up and on his own he went and picked me a whole bunch of flowers.

The boy LOVES Adeline!! From the moment she was born, Monte has had a sweet spot for her! The other day while I was babysitting her, he went and got his bible and told me, "I'm going to read my bible with Adeline." He proceeded to sit beside her, turn a page, pat her knee, turn a page, pat her knee, for like 20 minutes!
He has progressed so much this summer in the water! At the beginning of the summer, he jumped in without a floatie and scared himself. After that he was so NOT going to go under the water on purpose! Later this summer he starting putting his face in the water on his own and will now go under completely on purpose! I'm really proud of him!
He is a CRAZY sleeper!! It is a regular occurrence for one of us to go cover him up and discover him on some crazy position! And honestly the better he sleeps, the more he moves around!
- Building, building, building, puzzling, puzzling, puzzling! This boy spends hours building blocks and doing puzzles! I love it. The first thing he does every morning is dump out his blocks and start building! I love watching his little mind figure things out!
We love you Monte James!











No comments:
Post a Comment