Saturday, November 17, 2018

Cousins

I keep Jaxson once a week usually and watching the boys develop into great friends is such a treat! Jaxson is a year younger than Monte, although the same height, and 6 months older than Kit.  Sometimes he seems to be more in Monte's developmental range and other times he and Kit seem to be together developmentally.  Right now he and Kit are jiving and seem to understand life about the same.  They both want to do everything Monte does and say everything Monte says. 



You have to admit, they're pretty darn adorable!

They were all laying down, covering up with blankets, and pretending to sleep. 

Last time I had Jax, I took them on a walk to ya know, wear them out some, and get them out of the house. 

Jaxson carried his excavator and front end loader the whole time!



We had a game of "run like an animal" across the yard.  Monte would make it all the way across while Kit and Jaxson would forget about two steps in and just run.  Here they are holding their "deer tails" up behind them.






Pi Is our dog...

No comments: