Thursday, March 1, 2018

Picking Up Horses

Gunnar had to move the horses from a back pasture up to our house so the boys and I went with him.  Actually he and the boys had fed everything that morning while I was at Sara's babysitting Jax.  So they waited for me to get the horses after nap time!  Sweet boys!  As you can see, the heifers were surrounding the truck wanting seconds the whole time we were out there. 

The boys and I spent lots of time throwing rocks into the water while Gunnar caught and loaded the horses.  After he was done he came to join our exploring. 

Silly boy!!


 


Kit is just getting so much more personality these days and he and Monte have seemed to turn a corner just the last week or so and really become friends.  I guess Kit crossed a developmental phase so that they can actually do things together now and not just beside each other. 

Number One Rule: Always, always, always bring snacks!



No comments: