Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Walking

We went for a fun family walk the other evening... We try to do this as often as possible but this time Monte was just so adorable in his reindeer hat and 90's jazzercise socks that it was the perfect evening for videoing the memories!  After all the rain and drizzle we all needed to get out in some sunshine!

"Moon! Moon! Moon!" (We've figured out that he likes to repeat words a lot when he talks... "juice. juice juice.  cheese. cheese. cheese etc!)
Yes it was cold! Yes we let him walk through EVERY puddle! Yes he had fun! Yes we thawed out with a warm bath after we got home!

All bundled up and ready to ride!

Love these two!

I love this picture!  I think because I so badly needed the sunshine and because it catches Monte in a candid moment...

Gunnar and I usually takes turns pushing Kit and playing and/or carrying Monte.  It's about a mile to the gate and back and he usually walks most of the way!  It's probably only 3/4 of a mile or a little more maybe but still I was pretty impressed the first time I let him walk and he made it almost the whole way!


He has figured out how to hop on for a ride now and then!   He would hop on for about 15 seconds then be off for the puddles again!






Right after that he fell and got mud all over his hand!  After wiping it on Daddy's jeans he was all better and on his way again!
 


Get outside people!  It'll do you and your kiddos some good!

No comments: