Friday, December 2, 2016

Christoval Christmas Tree Farm

We decided to go the Christoval Christmas Tree Farm yesterday since Gunnar was off.  Plus CHRISTMAS! We decided to turn Monte around to front facing for the trip so we could actually hang out with him. He liked playing mirror peek-a-boo and actually could be fed supper on the way home!

"Counting"


Kristi gave Kit this ADORABLE moose jacket that he finally got to wear!  I mean a cozy little moose baby, what could be better?!


Oh and we just had to try out our new Christmas clothes from Annie even though they are still too big.  Monte loved pointing to it and saying "dehh" (deer). 

Monte had fun riding in the wagon, finding pine cones, and just exploring!  It's fun that he's getting old enough to actually enjoy outings.  He has no clue what a Christmas tree is but he sure liked looking for one ;)

Kit had fun too! 




He had fun, I promise!

Sullenger Family Selfie!  It's harder than it looks!  

 

 

After looking through all the trees, we decided on one I had originally suggested as a joke...

This one! It's giant! and Ugly!! But, I had a plan!

Monte was fascinated with the cutting down process! 

So the plan is to cut the top part off and have a mini tree for the office window and then have a normal sized tree for the living room.  And as a plus it was super on sale because it was huge and ugly!  Win win!  When we got it home, it worked perfectly!


Monte found pine cones and would not let them go!  He even tripped and face planted and didn't let them go to try to catch himself! 


l

We love Christmas and all the opportunities it creates to make family memories and traditions!  Some of my fondest childhood memories were Christmas related and I want to create memories for my children as well, plus I just love Christmas. 

No comments: