Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Cousins

Sara had meetings Tuesday and wanted me to keep Jax for her.  I really wanted to, one, to help her out, but two, to practice how life works with two under two.  The problem was that for a while Jax refused a bottle but she thought she had found one that he would finally take so we decided to give it a try... If he wouldn't eat from me we were going to have a problem!

I did realize one thing, I want/need a bigger vehicle!  haha

I decided to do a grocery run with them both, figuring that they'd keep each other happy and distracted... Honestly they were both so into the store and surroundings that they didn't even really seem to notice that each other was there.  Except once when Monte tried to feed Jax his lara bar! 



Mr. monkey toes!


One was happy and one was starting to be done!


The drive to Sara's was a little dicey but we made it, construction and all!  I think they both would set each other off so neither one of them calmed down long enough to fall asleep. The second I got them both out they were instantly happy as could be!

I had sent a couple pictures to our family GroupMe so Mom knew I had them there and couldn't resist stopping by on her lunch break to see both of her grandsons in one place.  She was "teaching" Jax how to clap and he thought it was hilarious! We both tried the bottle on him several times and he was simply not interested! 


But happy as could be!  I think he was just too distracted by Monte to think being hungry was of any importance. 





I realized that I have no pictures with Jax so I decided to snap a few!  Sweet boy!


Monte decided he wanted to be part of the party and let me tell ya, taking a pic of a 17 month old and a 5 month old is no easy task!!

We managed to snag a cute one though, head eating included!

Sara was on her way home when Jax suddenly got really fussy and sucked his bottle right down!   I guess he finally got hungry enough to think eating was more important than hanging out with Monte!  The minute he started eating, he could no longer keep his eyes open and soon conked out!  I just rocked him til he woke up.  It was kinda funny with him laid over my big belly!


No comments: