Friday, June 3, 2016

Reb's Graduation

So with both of our brothers graduating this year it was two weeks of parties, ceremonies, banquets, dances, family, late nights, and lots of eating together.  Monte came through like a champ despite the many late nights but I am glad it's time to get back into a routine.

Monday, the week of graduation, was Reb's sports banquet.  Reb was highly honored to receive Offensive MVP for football and Outstanding Male Athlete of the year! Monte, of course, is one of his biggest fans! 

One of Monte's favorite activities currently is to take your finger and lead you around somewhere. 


Ann and Sid had a dessert party for Reb before graduation and I didn't take one picture!  Lots of friends and family showed up and it was really fun to see everyone.  Monte is a little charmer so he was a giggling hit!

Graduation Day!


Monte ate about half a bag of raisins then Dad took him down out of the stands to go play so Gunnar and I could enjoy the ceremony!  Thanks Pick-up!

Kati Tumlinson was Salutatorian and gave a great speech!

Reb was Valedictorian!  Congratulations Uncle Reb!


Officially graduated!

Congrats IC Class of 2016!

"I'm coming for ya Uncle"

He caught me!

Monte loved the field after the ceremony!  Except with his jeans and shoes and the soft surface he wiped out a lot! It was comical! (Anyone spot the doting grandparents?! ;)

With us!

Sid and Ann!

With us and Monte! (there's that finger in the mouth whenever a camera comes out)

Reb and Mimi

The Ethridge Family

The Sullengers and Ethridges

Uncle Reb and his favorite nephew!

Reb and Jonathan! It's still kinda hard to believe that they're both on their way to college!

A lot of family came for the graduation! It was so fun seeing everyone and I didn't get one picture of anyone hanging out at the house.  Saturday Monte and I headed back to Sid and Ann's for a family breakfast with all the family that had stayed the night.  It was nice to see everyone and catch up!

Congratulations Uncle Reb!!! Gid 'Em Class of 2020!!

No comments: