Thursday, April 7, 2016

Monte Would Like to Announce...

...He's going to be a big brother!! He's pretty excited about it! ;)


 Promotion effective October 2016!

We are super excited to be welcoming another child into our growing family! (and sometimes a little overwhelmed, let's be real ;) I will be 12 weeks on Sunday and so far am feeling great!  Well "great" is relative I guess... Great compared to Monte's pregnancy where I threw up at least twice a day and would have a lot more had I not eaten beans!  This time I only get a little queasy if I get hungry.  Gunnar's guessing it's a girl since my symptoms have been so different, I still kinda think it's a boy but who knows! We heard the heart beat Monday for the first time!  That always brings a tear to your eye!  We are super excited to become a family of four! And on the extended family front, Monte and Jax are almost exactly a year apart, Monte and this baby will be 18 months apart, and Jax and this baby will be 6 months apart!  So my parents will have 3 grandchildren 18 months and younger! Fun! Yay for cousins!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are happy for you and excited about having another great-grand on the way!