Saturday, August 8, 2015

Videos and rolling

So Monte rolled from his back to tummy for the first time yesterday.  Gunnar was so excited because he saw him do it for the first time and I missed it.  I've seen everything first so far haha When he first rolled from tummy to back it was mostly accidental but rolling from back to tummy has to be done on purpose.  We were at Sid and Ann's yesterday and I went outside to load something in the truck and when I came back in he had rolled onto his tummy.  I tried to get it on video for his grandparents and got about 10 videos like these faking me out!

 

 


When I finally gave up and just texted them one of those, I looked down and he had done it! Little stinker!

Finally caught it! No longer is anything on the floor safe from our little rolly polly! (love his little fake coughs!)

No comments: