Last Sunday the Hustons, Penny, Jonathan and us went fishing out at some friends pond in Mertzon. It's a neat location to hang out and fish. I had never been out there before. I was getting over a virus so I probably wasn't always the best company but it was still fun.
Mason and Monte are just 4 or 5 weeks apart so they had fun sleeping and cooing together haha
The guys fished and us girls played with babies and talked. I think Brittany fished a little too and I went and hung out with Gunnar a few times. It was a beautiful day to be outside.
Jonathan
Jake
Gunnar and J
Napping buddies!
Hanging out with Aunt Penny.
Gunnar caught a few croppies, and Jonathan finally caught a catfish.
It took all three of them to get it on the bank.
I think it ended up weighing 4 lbs.
The babies helped too!
New mamas!
An awesome storm blew in so we had to leave but the clouds and lightning were spectacular to watch!
The Hustons
Our new little family
No comments:
Post a Comment