Here's the last pregnancy post before I post the first BABY post!
I really grew a lot the last few weeks! Was hungry all the time!
Final Weight Gain: - 40 lbs! DANG! haha I started at 132 lbs. and my last official weight was 172.2 lbs. It just seems like it was all baby.
Symptoms: Legs cramps, pretty much completely impossible to do anything but doze the last few weeks, hungry all the time, got pretty emotional and anti-people the last week or so... sorry everyone haha
Name: We'll let ya know...
Movements: Moves ALL the time! Week 38-40 he started moving around LIKE CRAZY! I think he was trying to push his way out or just get more room. The last week he slowed a little back down to normal, I guess he gave up on getting more room.
Position: He stayed LOA all the way to the end.
Cravings: I never really had any craving or aversions, after the first trimester anyway where ANY thing and EVERY thing was an aversion, the whole pregnancy.
Final belly pic. 41 weeks! In between contractions!
And now we have the most perfect baby boy!! I can't wait to show him off!


No comments:
Post a Comment