Saturday, March 28, 2015

District Gymnastics Meet

Wednesday was the optional day of the District Gymnastics meet for Central. I wasn't able to go to the meet in San Angelo so I decided to make a day trip out of it and head to Abilene.  Three of the girls are seniors so if I didn't watch them this time I wasn't going to get another chance.  I coached all the girls on the team, most of them for a long time, from back when they were just little munchkins so it's so fun to see how far they've come and to watch them be successful at the high school level!

Gunnar and I bought a "real" camera the other day (thanks to Penny's help) and so I got to take it and try it out some.  I was sitting pretty far away so these pics aren't the greatest but it was still fun to play around with. 

 Mishelle

Cari I think...


Hannah


Hannah again I think

Melina?


Mishelle again







The seniors! The two girls on each end were each level 5s and maybe 8 or 9 I think when I started coaching. 

District Champs!


They all thought my belly bump was funny.  I had a lot of fun watching these girls compete again.  It's funny how some of their same habits, both good and bad, I coached or worked on are still in their gymnastics today.

Good job girls!! I'm super proud of each one of you! 


Way to go seniors!


No comments: